Dr. Joseph Thomas
The director and founder of Tri-State Pain Institute, Joseph M. Thomas, MD, is a recognized expert in comprehensive treatment of acute and chronic pain.
Board certified both in pain management and anesthesiology, Dr. Thomas also served fellowships in pain research and anesthesiology.
For more than 25 years, he has dedicated his practice to innovative and highly successful pain management.
- American Medical Association
- American Board of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- American Pain Society
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Pain Research, University of California, San Diego, CA
- Anesthesiology, University of Cincinnati Medical Center, OH
- Anesthesiology – Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology and Pain Management, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, NY
- Anesthesiology, New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center, NY
- MD, University of Medicine of New Jersey
- BS, Biology, Rutgers University